Friday, September 24, 2004

NFL Meets Online Poker Or How I spent last-night.

I know my readers READER are IS anxiously awaiting my next post with my analysis of the afternoon games. I, however, am going to deviate from the norm and talk about something completely different, Poker!
I have been playing poker online at Party Poker with Iggy for several years now and doing well at the lower limits. Iggy as of late has been relentlessly urging me to move up (considerably) to higher limits, claiming that it was just as fishy. Well last night I did. I made the move and he was dead right. I will say that it did take about an orbit for me to get my wits about me, being a rather tight-aggressive player I did have the mental aspect of the move up to overcome. I don't like playing scared, in fact I like to be the pusher rather than the pushy (no pun intended).
But in any case Iggy was dead on. They were every bit as aggressive pre-flop, maybe even a little more so, as at the lower limit tables. I sat back waiting for the right places to stick my head in and finished the night a bit richer.
Just want to say to Iggy, Right On!

No comments: